Residential energy storage is a great way to save money on electricity costs while doing your part to lower carbon emissions.
- Typical battery sizes range from 5 to 50 kWh in 12v, 24v and 48v configurations.
- The batteries can be paired with PV solar, generators and grid power or some combination thereof.
- Encell’s NiFe batteries work well with most standard, off-the-shelf inverter/battery charger hardware.
- Our customer’s have successfully used brands such as Outback, Schneider, SMA, Studer…
- 2.4kWh System
- 24 V Nominal
- Comprising 20 TC3 100Ah cells
- Installed in Colorado in 2014
- Suitable for:
‒Back up, Supplemental power
‒Homes in low GDP countries
- 3.84kW System
- 48.0V Nominal
- Compromising 40TC3 80Ah cells
- Installed in California in 2014
- Coupled with Solar & Diesel Gen Set.
- 13 kWh system
- 48V Nominal
- Compromising 36 MG1 300Ah cells
- Installed in Florida 2014
- Coupled with PV Solar
- 26kWh System
- 220V Nominal Voltage
- Comprising 220 TC3 100Ah cells
- Each 10 cells packaged in one Atlas battery
- Installed in Alabama in 2014