Computerworld – Updated figures released by federal officials on Monday showed 6,500 cell towers and sites were damaged or disrupted as a result of Hurricane Irene. That number includes about 44% of all cell sites in Vermont, which suffered massive flooding that cut off dozens of towns.
- Encell Technology, Inc. Appoints Halle Cheeseman, Ph.D. as Vice President of Engineering and Product Development
- Encell Technology, Inc. Appoints Dipender Saluja to its Board of Directors
- Encell Technology Atlas 160 Nickel Iron Batteries Outperform VRLAs
- Encell Technology Study Shows 83 Percent Energy Consumption Reduction
- Alternative Energy Storage Surprises