If we have renewable energy, we’re going to need better ways to store and distribute the energy, according to an afternoon session titled “Behind the Distributed Data & Storage in Alternative Energy” at the GoingGreen conference.
- Encell Technology, Inc. Appoints Halle Cheeseman, Ph.D. as Vice President of Engineering and Product Development
- Encell Technology, Inc. Appoints Dipender Saluja to its Board of Directors
- Encell Technology Atlas 160 Nickel Iron Batteries Outperform VRLAs
- Encell Technology Study Shows 83 Percent Energy Consumption Reduction
- Alternative Energy Storage Surprises