CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (November 8, 2011) – Encell Technology, Inc., a provider of next-generation battery management solutions, has published the energy-saving results of a recent customer study. The study, based on information gathered from a regional wireless carrier working with the Encell Smart Power System (SPS™) for more than two years, demonstrated savings of more than 83 percent in energy consumption over traditional battery charging regimens.
- Encell Technology, Inc. Appoints Halle Cheeseman, Ph.D. as Vice President of Engineering and Product Development
- Encell Technology, Inc. Appoints Dipender Saluja to its Board of Directors
- Encell Technology Atlas 160 Nickel Iron Batteries Outperform VRLAs
- Encell Technology Study Shows 83 Percent Energy Consumption Reduction
- Alternative Energy Storage Surprises