Alachua, FL – August 15, 2013 — Encell Technology, Inc., a next-generation energy storage battery and electronics company, introduces the Atlas 160 Nickel-Iron battery. The first production of these 160 Ampere-hour, front-terminal, 12 volt rechargeable batteries shipped this week.
- Encell Technology, Inc. Appoints Halle Cheeseman, Ph.D. as Vice President of Engineering and Product Development
- Encell Technology, Inc. Appoints Dipender Saluja to its Board of Directors
- Encell Technology Atlas 160 Nickel Iron Batteries Outperform VRLAs
- Encell Technology Study Shows 83 Percent Energy Consumption Reduction
- Alternative Energy Storage Surprises