JOB TITLE: Project Manager
JOB LOCATION: Alachua, Florida (near Gainesville and the University of Florida)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Salary; $80,000 – $90,000
REPORTS TO: Director of Manufacturing
To provide the engineering leadership necessary to complete projects in accordance with the agreed to contracts and specifically to the desired quality, safety, budget, and schedules.
- Project lead and control
- Work with and manage teams comprising other employees, contractors and consultants
- Work with customers
- Supervise and manage the installation, commissioning and monitoring of energy storage systems
- Qualify and commission energy storage systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering a minimum
- Background in Electrical and/or Chemical Engineering preferred
- An understanding of electrical system design, thermal management, ventilation management, and electrochemical reactions
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills including organization, conscientiousness
- Project management experience
- Ability to review analysis and come to a conclusion to make a decision.
Concerned Persons Email: firstname.lastname@example.org